E71 Man-Made Thing in Version 5.0.1
This class comprises discrete, identifiable man-made items that are documented as single units.
These items are either intellectual products or man-made physical things, and are characterized by relative stability. They may for instance have a solid physical form, an electronic encoding, or they may be logical concepts or structures.
- Beethoven’s 5th Symphony (E73)
- Michelangelo’s David
- Einstein’s Theory of General Relativity (E73)
- the taxon ‘Fringilla coelebs Linnaeus,1758’ (E55)
- P102 has title (is title of): E35 Title
- (P102.1 has type: E55 Type)
- P103 was intended for (was intention of): E55 Type