E70 Thing in Version 5.0.1
This general class comprises usable discrete, identifiable, instances of E77 Persistent Item that are documented as single units.
They can be either intellectual products or physical things, and are characterized by relative stability. They may for instance either have a solid physical form, an electronic encoding, or they may be logical concept or structure.
- my photograph collection (E78)
- the pint of milk in my refrigerator
- the plan of the Stassburger Muenster
- the thing on the top of Otto Hahn’s desk
- the design of the no-smoking sign (E29)
- the cave of Dirou, Mani, Greece (E27)
- P43 has dimension (is dimension of): E54 Dimension
- P101 had as general use (was use of): E55 Type
- P130 shows features of (features are also found on): E70 Thing
- (P130.1 kind of similarity: E55 Type)