P21 had general purpose (was purpose of) in version 7.1.1
|No subproperties found|
This property describes an intentional relationship between an instance of E7 Activity and some general goal or purpose, described as an instance of E55 Type.
This may involve activities intended as preparation for some type of activity or event. P21 had general purpose (was purpose of) differs from P20 had specific purpose (was purpose of) in that no occurrence of an event is implied as the purpose.
- Van Eyck’s pigment grinding (E7) had general purpose painting (E55). (Borchert, 2008)
- The setting of trap 2742 on 17th of May 1874 (E7) had general purpose catching moose (E55). [Activity type] (fictitious)
- The construction of the Berlin Wall starting 13th of August 1961 (E12) had general purpose preventing emigration (E55). (History.com Editors, 2020)
- The reinforcement of the Mexico-United States barrier between the United States of America and Mexico in Fall 2019 (E11) had general purpose preventing immigration (E55).
- The rebuilding of the city walls of Heraklion by the Venetian rulers starting in 1462 (E12) had general purpose preventing conquest by enemy (E55). (YouIngGreece.com, 2020)
- The building of the seawall in Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan between 2014 and 2020 (E12) had general purpose preventing inland flooding by tsunami (E55).