P177 assigned property of type (is type of property assigned) in version 7.1.1
|E1 CRM Entity. P2 has type (is type of): E55 Type|
This property associates an instance of E13 Attribute Assignment with the type of property or relation that this assignment maintains to hold between the item to which it assigns an attribute and the attribute itself. Note that the properties defined by the CIDOC CRM also constitute instances of E55 Type themselves. The direction of the assigned property type is understood to be from the attributed item (the range of property P140 assigned attribute to) to the attribute item (the range of the property P141 assigned). More than one property type may be assigned to hold between two items.
A comprehensive explanation about refining CIDOC CRM concepts by E55 Type is given in the section “About Types” in the section on “Specific Modelling Constructs” of this document.
- The Current Ownership Assessment of Martin Doerr’s silver cup February 1997 (E13) assigned property type P52 has former or current owner (is former or current keeper of) (E55). (fictitious)
- 01 June 1997 Identifier Assignment of the silver cup donated by Martin Doerr (E15) assigned property type P48 has preferred identifier (is preferred identifier of) (E55). (fictitious)
- The examination of MS Sinai Greek 418 (E13) assigned property type binding structure type (E55). [‘binding structure type’ refers to a property, external to the CIDOC CRM, which connects a book (E22) to the type of its binding structure (E55)] (Honey & Pickwoad, 2010)
- The condition assessment of the endband cores of MS Sinai Greek 418 (E14) assigned property type damage (E55.) [‘damage’ refers to a property, external to the CIDOC CRM, which connects an instance of a physical thing like an endband core (E22) to the type of damage (E55) it shows] (Honey & Pickwoad, 2010)
- The condition assessment of the cover of MS Sinai Greek 418 (E14) assigned property type quality (E55). [‘quality’ refers to a property, external to the CIDOC CRM, which connects an instance of a physical thing like a book cover (E22) to its quality (E55)] (Honey and Pickwoad, 2010)