Issue 601: publish research questions on the website
In the 53rd CIDOC CRM & 46th FRBRoo SIG meeting, the Sig appointed the team at FORTH to come up with a proposal re where to publish the following sources that analyze research questions, in a way that leaves no room for ambiguity re what counts as a research question.
- the Analysis of Scientific Questions in Archaeology somewhere on the CIDOC CRM website
- the research questions that the modelling in SeaLit provides an answer to
- The CRM Requirements Analysis (described in the deliverable for the Chios Project) –and the document where the questions are listed.
- the PhD Dissertation by Stephen Hennicke (the research questions he used).
HW: FORTH to make a proposal (PF, ETs, AS, CB) –Important theories that now sits empty, or Use cases, or Scope (under “About & Info”) or something else (new)?
Post by Eleni Tsouloucha (9 September 2022)
Please take a moment to review FORTHs HW for Issue 601 .
In the 54th CIDOC CRM & 47th FRBR/LRMoo SIG Meeting, the SIG reviewed HW by FORTH -a proposal re. where the documents showcasing methodological principles motivating particular modelling decisions should appear on the site.
The proposal was that the documents be accessed on The Model\Use & Learn\Methodology\Ontology Engineering Methodology (in underscore, the new link on the website).
As the identified documents fall under different categories (based on formal criteria), they will be classified as Resources\References, Resources\Technical Papers and Resources\Publications, respectively and they will also appear as links in the new subsite under Methodology.
- Some explanatory text is needed as an introduction to the “Ontology Engineering Methodology” subsite. HW has to be assigned.
- Alternative places to consider for the new link to appear under: The Model\User Guidance\Ontology Engineering Methodology (new link in underscore).
- The documents should be made prominent on the site.
NO Decision. FORTH to revise the proposal.
Rome, September 2022